The Bella Twins will likely be making an look at virtually each metropolis on the USA Today’s Wine & Food Experience Tour — and so they have not forgotten about Chicago.
Brie and Nikki Bella will likely be internet hosting a particular session throughout their Chicago cease, which can permit them to personally meet with attendees in an intimate setting.
On Nov. 16, friends may have an opportunity to “Wine Down” with the skilled wrestling duo throughout their meet and greet occasion with wine from their private label, Belle Radici. The meet-up will encompass a Q&A session and the twins will even be out there for photograph alternatives.
The USA TODAY Wine & Meals Expertise is a connoisseur occasion for locals and guests to pattern an eclectic assortment of culinary choices. Company even have the chance to be taught from and work together with celebrated cooks, entertainers and trade leaders.
This Bella Twins meet and greet would require a separate add-on ticket, which may be purchased here. You may additionally want to purchase separate tickets to the Grand Tasting to enter the Wine & Meals Expertise.
The Chicago leg of the Wine & Meals tour will carry collectively greater than 30 eating places that includes the world’s native flavors and cuisines in addition to wines and craft beers. The occasion will even embrace culinary demonstrations and wine and spirits seminars which are open to all Grand Tasting ticket holders.
Particular friends Antoni Porowski of “Queer Eye” and Scott Conant of “Chopped” will even be in attendance. The 2 will host separate casual shows, meet and greet classes and cooking demonstrations.
Tickets bought out throughout 2018’s Wine & Meals Expertise Tour so getting them prematurely is really useful.
Take a look at the tour on the next dates:
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Brooklyn, N.Y., Sept. 7
- Detroit Free Press Wine & Food Experience, Detroit, Sept. 14
- IndyStar Wine & Food Experience, Indianapolis, Sept. 28
- Cincinnati.com Wine & Food Experience, Cincinnati, Oct. 5
- Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience presented by Kroger, Louisville, Ky., Oct. 19
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience presented by MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas, Oct. 26
- azcentral Wine & Food Experience, Scottsdale, Ariz., Nov. 2
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Los Angeles, Nov.9
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Chicago, Nov. 16
- Paradise Coast Wine & Food Experience featuring Martha Stewart, Naples, Fla., Nov. 23
Observe @usatodayeats for updates as Wine & Meals Experiences method, plus day by day meals and journey inspiration from throughout the Community.
Learn or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/journey/expertise/food-and-wine/2019/06/20/bella-twins-hosting-meet-and-greet-chicagos-wine-food-experience/1508813001/
Publish BySource link